• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Autosleeper Trooper Pop Top VW T4 (1 Viewer)

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
2004 Reg Autosleeper Trooper for sale.
Based on a VW T4 with a 2.5Tdi engine, I believe it must be one of the last T4s produced.
Standard Trooper layout with a hard sided pop top roof, pull out (small double) bed and side kitchen. There is also a bed in the roof which will easily fit two children, or one smallish adult.
There is a hob with two gas burners & grill, a sink with cold water on tap and a 12v/gas/340v fridge. Plenty of cupboard and wardrobe space.
TV/DVD player. Radio/CD player in cab. Blinds and fly screens on side windows, plus curtains.
Smoke alarm (needs a new battery).
Eberspacher diesel heating.
150 Watt solar panel on roof, feeding leisure battery.
90,854 miles. The cambelt was changed at last service in 2018. Service history. MOT to 26th November 2019.
Comes with 2 x 3.9KG gas bottles (one part full), External Silver Screens for cab, a small table and a large one.
Front passenger seat rotates. 2 proper seat belts in rear.
J rail on side for canopy/awning attachment.
2 keys, remote control central locking.

I have owned this campervan for 3.5 years and we have had some good times, I will be sorry to see it go but have bought a bigger van.

Asking price is £16,495.

I have lots of photos, please message me if interested.

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I love the solid-sided pop-tops roofs that Auto Sleeper use, IMV much better than the fabric ones. We had an old Commer Autosleeper with one and it was so easy to use and had the benefit that you could leave the end 'board' partly down to allow a lovely air flow in warm weather.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
Caztur
Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
My van is still for sale, have had a few enquiries and a couple of tyre kickers who seem to think I should knock about 10K off the price and they will do me a favour by taking it away! Blooming cheek.

Anyone interested, please personal message me to arrange a viewing. Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Caztur
Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
Now reduced - £15,995.

Mileage not gone up very much. Happy to put another 12 months MOT on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back