Autoroller 600G reversing camera wiring (1 Viewer)

Pidea

Free Member
Aug 13, 2020
Abergavenny
Funster No
MH
Auto-Roller 600G
Exp
5 years
I've got a 56-plate Auto-Roller 600G and I'm in the process of replacing the standard Ford radio with an Android head unit. The van has a high level reversing camera that looks like it was a factory fit so I was hoping that there would be a cable behind the dash that would plug directly into the back of the new head unit. Unfortunately a previous owner removed the reversing camera screen and appears to have removed some cables too. All I have is a white cable the runs under the steering wheel that's been cut and a flat black ribbon cable with a flat black connector that's also been cut.

Does anyone have a 600G of a similar age ? If so, does it have reversing camera fitted - if it does, what's the make and I'll try to find the installation instructions so that I know what I'm looking for.

I've had a look for the camera wiring and the there's a phono plug in the middle overhead locker at the rear which routes around to the cupboard behind the fridge. I presume that there's a second cable to the rear lights to power the camera but I've yet to find it. The interior cable drops down to the bottom of the fridge and then disappears so todays task is to try and find how and where it gets to the cab.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back