Autoquest door (1 Viewer)

beemar

Free Member
Nov 26, 2017
Funster No
Hi I have a 2017 Elddis autoquest 196 ,my problem is I cannot open the door without having to push the door in to release the pressure on the receiver ,also try to close the door I have nearly rip the handle off to close it from the inside.Been back to the dealer twice ,they say all Elddis single doors have the same problem ,has anyone else had this problem or are they just trying to fob me off ?? Any replies would be great

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
upload_2017-11-26_22-36-30.jpeg
If it is a 2017 model, where are Elddis? Don't they offer a warranty?
I think the dealer lacks the skill to fix it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Get your spanners out. It's quicker and you get a better job (y)

Sep 20, 2018
York, UK
Funster No
MH
elddis 196
Exp
since 2017
Hi I have a 2017 Elddis autoquest 196 ,my problem is I cannot open the door without having to push the door in to release the pressure on the receiver ,also try to close the door I have nearly rip the handle off to close it from the inside.Been back to the dealer twice ,they say all Elddis single doors have the same problem ,has anyone else had this problem or are they just trying to fob me off ?? Any replies would be great
hi just seen your post, yes all elddis doors have the same problem, my 2017 elddis autoquest has the same problem plus the exterior door catch is'nt strong enough to hold the door open if it's windy, as mine as blown shut numerous times, another problem i've had is a leak on the sink u bend, and when i took it to the dealers to be fixed he told me that was a common problem. also have they told you where the reset button is for your dropdown bed? if not it's behind a small panel above the shelf on the drivers side.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back