Autocruise starspirit new boy. (1 Viewer)

papaken

Free Member
Jan 29, 2013
newcastle upon tyne
Funster No
MH
autocruise star spirit
Exp
Hi i'm Ken and live in Whickham near Gateshead, i have a 2003 motorhome bought 2 years ago.I have been driving for some 50 years so you can guess i'm not actually a BOY.:Smile:
I have progressed from camping through holidays abroad, caravan breaks and now the thing i should have done years ago our motorhome.:thumb:
My wife and i along with our dog (Lhaso apso) Harvey had a month in France last year along with 3 weeks around the North West of Scoltland and intend to do more this year.:Cool:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Hi Ken, Mrs Ken and pooch.

:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi Ken and welcome to Fun. You have a very nice motorhome. The original Autocruise vans were very good and well built.
I live near Crook and have just come past your home on our way back from the Factory Fabric shop at Prudhoe. We have collected the upholstery fabric for the van we are having converted. If you are stuck with ANYTHING just ask the funsters or as I'm local just PM me.
I hope you enjoy your purchase.
Wilf

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Any Gateshead funster tell what Black Lane, Eighton is like, is it a quiet place !!

OP
OP
papaken

papaken

Free Member
Jan 29, 2013
newcastle upon tyne
Funster No
MH
autocruise star spirit
Exp
HI, Nice to know other starspirit owners mines an 03.
Within a month of buying my second gear went and i managed to have the gearbox refurbished and a new clutch plate done on the warrenty:Smile:.
Renewed my timing belt at the same time and touch wood everything now ok.:thumb:
We had a week in Barmouth on our first year and hope to see more of Wales maybe this year.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

reenag06

Free Member
Aug 13, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starspirit
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, i am hoping to buy star spirit its 2 litre engine, is this powerful enough? Also does anyone know if there is an autocruise owners club pre 2009 when swift took ownership as they don't want to know anyone before then.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back