Auto Trail to launch another F Line model for 2021. (1 Viewer)

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
Auto Trail will add to their Ford Chassis stable in 2021 by launching the Tribute F-Line 74 to complement their F60, F62, F70 & F72.

2020 has been a successful launch year for Auto Trail's Tribute which has seen the Ford chassis positively welcomed due to their motorhome specific chassis, two powerful engines & value for money cab enhancements which include, rain sensing wipers, dusk sensing headlights, heated windscreens and intuitive steering wheel controls for media, telephone & cruise control. Customers have been keen too due to their re imagined interiors which take strong styling cues from their European cousins, Chausson, Challenger, C.I & Roller Team, and adaptable cost options such as an electric drop down bed and convertible dinette seating in the lounge.

The F Line 74 will be fitted with an island bed and will be available from November 2020.

The Tribute has been built in Grimsby since 2017.

OP
OP
Jonno1103

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
For 2021 there are further changes to the Auto Trail stable.

The Tracker range has been completely re imagined, The models are now all super low line with a panoramic sunroof & electric drop down beds available as a cost option. Two new models are launched, Tracker SB & Tracker RL - Single beds , Rear Lounge.

The Apache range has been Phased out for 2021 so too has the Tribute, the latter now re branded F-Line.

All models will be available with a new media centre and motorhome wifi as a cost option.

First images of Grand Frontier, floorplans etc can be found in the Auto Trail newsletter available on their website today.

Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
What a shame the build quality is supposed to be so crap, I still love the Autotrail designs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I actually saw a Grand Frontier GF88 ( I think it was) the other day, not a finished model but what i saw looked superb and very very tempting

and build quality for me look great and so did the layout, much better layout than any EU built motorhome i've seen to date

Al

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back