Auto Trail rear light cluster (1 Viewer)

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I broke/cracked mine today as my gates closed as I reversed out......sods law as we are going away next week.
I broke one of my rules....dont go backwards without someone standing there guiding you back. Serves me right...and lucky it just broke the light and did no body damage.

Just so Peter knows.......Johns Cross said they couldnt get one for me fast.......but I rang AutoTrail and the guy in parts put one on next day delivery for me .
So with any luck it will arrive tomorrow......I made a temporary araldite fix to the broken one as well..just in case.

Now for the question....are these all-in-one light clusters just units taken from
the original fiat donors ? I notice mine is made by Hella or Helle so is is possible to just get these from the local Fiat commercial dealer ?

Barry:Smile:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I broke/cracked mine today as my gates closed as I reversed out......sods law as we are going away next week.
I broke one of my rules....dont go backwards without someone standing there guiding you back. Serves me right...and lucky it just broke the light and did no body damage.

Just so Peter knows.......Johns Cross said they couldnt get one for me fast.......but I rang AutoTrail and the guy in parts put one on next day delivery for me .
So with any luck it will arrive tomorrow......I made a temporary araldite fix to the broken one as well..just in case.

Now for the question....are these all-in-one light clusters just units taken from
the original fiat donors ? I notice mine is made by Hella or Helle so is is possible to just get these from the local Fiat commercial dealer ?

Barry:Smile:

if there the led ones as mine is, then no, when you get your new one make sure you wire it up corretly as being LED's they wont work if pollarity is reversed. the wire coulors may well be differant to the loom.

OP
OP
B

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Not a great response on this topic....so I asked AutoTrail.

They design their panels to take lights manufactured by the likes of Hella or Jocken.

So now you know.

barry:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back