Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi Gordon and welcome to MHF.

We have an Autocruise Augusta (2010), 4250Kg with 3.0l Peugeot which according to the onboard computer always returns 27-30 mpg depending on terrain and speed. This figure has been steady since we bought the m/h new and have covered just 20,000 miles.

I believe this may be similar weight etc to the AS.

P.S. If you or anyone else is interested we shall most likely be selling soon as we are going to the NEC next month to look for a replacement.

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Welcome to fun, have you been over to the Autosleepers forum? Someone on there will have a Cotswold and will be able to answer all your questions.
Nice van by the way, we have its replacement, a Broadway FB
Allan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I used to have a Broadway with the same 3 litre engine. Got 26mpg based on spreadsheet calculations over 11000 miles. Much depends on the speed you drive of course.

One thing with the Cotswold is the external panels possibly creasing at the rear due to a design fault. Check this out and also the chassis extensions that support. You will find a lot of good information on the ASOF as previously recommended. Although now a Pilote owner, they are a nice bunch and did not ceremoniously strip me of membership, slice off my coat button and drum me out of the forum ;) A lot of good stuff there. Recommended

Not all Cotswolds affected - and a very nice van!

OP
OP
The rehctub
Sep 20, 2014
Luton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
8 years
Welcome to fun, have you been over to the Autosleepers forum? Someone on there will have a Cotswold and will be able to answer all your questions.
Nice van by the way, we have its replacement, a Broadway FB
Allan

OP
OP
The rehctub
Sep 20, 2014
Luton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
8 years
Many thanks
Have just printed application form to send of for membership to auto sleepers forum
As at present we have a nuevo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Printed application form? Must be the Autosleeper owners club who don't seem to do the "interwebby thing"

Just log on and introduce yourself. It is free......... though a donation is always gratefully received. It is not run by the factory but by a bunch of enthusiastic people with the tacit approval of A/S

http://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
We were travelling to Heathrow around the M25 south a couple of weeks ago and saw what looked like a brand new Cotswold on trade plates. May have been a couple of years old and unsold, or just a very well prepared van.
Almost identical in looks to mine, apart from mine has grey sides and the Cotswold has white sides.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back