Auto Electrician Recommendation (1 Viewer)

Kelso

Free Member
Sep 19, 2013
Whitchurch, Hants
Funster No
MH
McLouis
Exp
10 years
I would like to recommend an auto electrician to the forum.

After having had a rear view camera fitted we suddenly didn't have any headlights. we thought maybe we had a loose connection somewhere (i.e some of the wires could have been disturbed during the camera installation).
We booked in with a Fiat dealer and after looking at it and charging us £47 they said they believed that the switch was gone, which they had to order from Italy and would take a week to come back - we were horrified.

We got in touch with AD Auto Electrical, Unit 1 & 2 Lakewall, Westonzoyland, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA7 0LP Tel. 01278 691960.
They were able to see us straightaway and after 20 minutes all was sorted. They found that the switch was dislodged from the light stalk and simply plugged it back in again. £27 and all done.
Really nice people - didn't even have enough time to finish our cups of tea.
If you have electrical problems and are in Somerset I recommend them.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I would like to recommend an auto electrician to the forum.

After having had a rear view camera fitted we suddenly didn't have any headlights. we thought maybe we had a loose connection somewhere (i.e some of the wires could have been disturbed during the camera installation).
We booked in with a Fiat dealer and after looking at it and charging us £47 they said they believed that the switch was gone, which they had to order from Italy and would take a week to come back - we were horrified.

We got in touch with AD Auto Electrical, Unit 1 & 2 Lakewall, Westonzoyland, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA7 0LP Tel. 01278 691960.
They were able to see us straightaway and after 20 minutes all was sorted. They found that the switch was dislodged from the light stalk and simply plugged it back in again. £27 and all done.
Really nice people - didn't even have enough time to finish our cups of tea.
If you have electrical problems and are in Somerset I recommend them.
Thanks Kelso not to far from us a really useful contact.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back