Austria

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Nojazz, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Nojazz

Nojazz

Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone is thinking of camping in Austria I can recommend a site just outside Innsbruck called 'Nattersee' (you can google it or find it on Acsi). It is in the most spectacular location - as I sit here I can see all the surrounding mountains, the tops covered in snow.) The site has a fantastic state of the art toilet and shower area - , looks like something out of Grad Designs, better than most spas I have ever seen, a lovely restaurant and cafe and sits amongst miles of marked walks through the forests. There is a bus service from the camp to Innsbruck itself.

Happy motorhoming
    Nojazz

2. bazfergy

bazfergy

Ratings:
    +3
    sounds absolutely beautiful,i lived in a place called ramsau for six months and i fell in love with the place:thumb:

3. dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool

Ratings:
    +38
    any pics then ? thanks keith::bigsmile:

4. Nojazz

Nojazz

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Keith
    Not sure how to get my photos onto this page but I have managed to upload into a members album - have a look. It's just a few for now as I am using mobile internet which is not the fastest. When I get back to UK I will try and add a few more.

Nojazz