Aurora Borealis North UK (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Some good shows in Northern England and Scotland over last couple of days tonight could also be good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-16679422

Tomorrow we are off for 5-6 days into Dumfries & Galloway and the first couple of nights staying at a CL right next to here

Broken Link Removed

Its my wife's ambition to see this spectacular, I was lucky enough to witness it on-board ship many years ago at Churchill, Manitoba, so fingers crossed for next few days.

Stewart

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
its a great spectacle..::bigsmile:

have been fortunate enough to see it in northern Norway a few times :thumb:when i was in the service of HM queen. no not parkhurst.:Doh:

but needs a few concecutive really cold clear night to be at its best.:Eeek:

Reaynger

Free Member
Aug 1, 2011
Caithness
Funster No
MH
Peugeot coachbuilt.
Exp
I'm a newbie
Good luck with seeing the northern lights, more tonight but it should be best 24-25th Jan according to reports. I got some pics last night but most were rubbish due to camera shake in the wind.:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
My partner wanted to take me to see the Northern Lights. He'd seen them lots of times in Norway when he was in the army. After he died I booked a flight to see the Northern lights--- the evening the earth's magnetism swung round and we were the only flight of that company to see nothing,:Sad:
Still hoping I'll get to see them one day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back