Rally August Retreat in the Cotswolds ***FULL *** (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi... Is Friday to Monday available please
Only on reserve list, would you like me to add you?

Riverbankannie what date did you suggest for the second 2021 rally? ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
I cannot remember!
Can you put my name down for any available dates please?
simply

Simply a place, I don’t require ehu or anything, thank you
All spaces are simple grass pitches. This is a weekend rally that has been extended so we are not really booking people in and out to pitches like a normal campsite. I can put you on the reserve list and should a place become available I will let you know. Would you like me to do that ?

Mar 21, 2021
Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
That will be lovely, thank you. I only have a small ‘van and I am not bothered which days, whichever become available. Thank you kindly

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi, and thanks. I should have said that we also will take anything less than 6 nights if they are available
I will offer places to those on reserve list in order so won’t skip over anyone just because you specified 6 nights. 🙂

Apr 21, 2015
Blackpool
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1985
Put us on your reserve list for your get together in August for 3 nights not sure if my 1st post was clear.

Dave

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Yes please, electrical hook up not required. Thank you
That’s just as well ! :wink:

oops, sorry, you are quite new and maybe not yet into Fun humour. The site is a simple CL, grassy field with water taps and disposal of waste. No electrical hookups for anyone.

I have added you to the reserves list which is at the end of the first post in this thread.
:Smile:

Apr 28, 2017
UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Envy 185
Exp
since 2002
Hi if there is a spare place we would love to come and meet you all. Have been a member for years and been motorhoming on and off since 2002 but never met any of you.

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi if there is a spare place we would love to come and meet you all. Have been a member for years and been motorhoming on and off since 2002 but never met any of you.
Hi Tim P , always nice to see newbies to the forum joining in. I am currently running a reserves list which is nearly as long as the main list! I will add you to it however. The list is in the first post on this thread.

Quackers would love to host more rallies but at the moment we are on a search for volunteers.

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi everyone
I have updated the first 2 posts in this thread now that the available flat land has been re-evaluated by lunarman and Quackers .
Many of you on the reserve list will be pleased to see that you have been promoted!
As I collect the payments, I will try and keep you all updated.

I had hoped that as I edited the first post, you would get an alert but I don’t think that is the case.

For any disappointed campers, or even those who just cannot get enough days away, please look at the extra rally that is happening in July on Woodsidefield organised by Clivefog

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
Hi Annie,
We won't be attending so please offer our place to another, lucky 'Funster' .... I'm sure the reserve list is lengthy and a great time will be had by all at this lovely C.L.

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi Annie,
We won't be attending so please offer our place to another, lucky 'Funster' .... I'm sure the reserve list is lengthy and a great time will be had by all at this lovely C.L.
That’s a shame, but thanks for letting me know.

I will be checking and editing the list tomorrow.

• Thanks
Reactions: LAM
OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi can you please add me to your reserve list for any spare days that might appear. It will be our first attempt to attend a rally. Thank you
Will be in touch later, just having some coffee to try and get my mind focussed !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back