Dr John

Free Member
Oct 11, 2017
West Cork Ireland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Hi all

I came across Motorhomefun while searching for info on mounting a spare wheel on our Ducato based coach built. You look like a helpful and jolly lot so I've signed up. We're expats living in Ireland and members of Motorhomecraic ("craic" is Irish for "fun") but it's handy to be able to tap into wider experience so look forward to exchanging news and views with you funsters.

Dr John.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: John, welcome to the fun (y) If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the Broken Link Removed

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the craic-ing Fun :hiya:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Good Morning Welcome to Motorhome Fun lots of craic on here.

:welcomesign:

OP
OP
D

Dr John

Free Member
Oct 11, 2017
West Cork Ireland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Wow! What a welcome! Thanks one and all. Hope to meet some of you on the road sometime in the not too distant.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi John, welcome to the fun house ... :hiya:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Wow! What a welcome! Thanks one and all. Hope to meet some of you on the road sometime in the not too distant.
Hey John, now that you know just how lovely we all are, hope you don't mind if I tell you that as a 'guest' member you're actually restricted to 5 free posts and also not able to access all of the forum. So that you can see and do everything (personal messages, rallies, groups, discounts etc) you'll need to subscribe - oho you say, here's where I get drawn in - but it's only £15 per year, quite honestly the best investment you'll ever make. You can subscribe here:
Link Removed
Then your name under your avatar will change from green to blue - possibly not the best move for someone from Ireland ;)

OP
OP
D

Dr John

Free Member
Oct 11, 2017
West Cork Ireland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Hey John, now that you know just how lovely we all are, hope you don't mind if I tell you that as a 'guest' member you're actually restricted to 5 free posts and also not able to access all of the forum. So that you can see and do everything (personal messages, rallies, groups, discounts etc) you'll need to subscribe - oho you say, here's where I get drawn in - but it's only £15 per year, quite honestly the best investment you'll ever make. You can subscribe here:
Link Removed
Then your name under your avatar will change from green to blue - possibly not the best move for someone from Ireland ;)
Hooked. Subscribed. :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hooked. Subscribed. :)
You won't regret it!
Hubble says it's the best £15 he has spent as it keeps me so quiet!! ( can't think what he means!!!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back