Aug 28, 2020
Now full timing on the continent
Funster No
MH
2007 AT Cheiftain
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks Guys,
Whilst I wouldn't wish anyone any bother, its nice to know that you've been through it or a going through it too LOL. You're advice and observations has put smiles on our faces and served up some restorative medicine.
The really funny bit is that since I posted the first bit, we've just been informed that our intended van/bus/moho (not even sure of the etiquette) has been sold..... anyway the packing just got easier, how much can you get in a back pack?
Your pix (The Boofles) came through just great as has the dose of inspiration, just leave us a couple of chestnuts.
Thanks again and catch up some place eh!
Martin

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Never ever take the Conveyoncer recommended by your Real Estate agent! Go to a proper Lawyer's Office, you'll find most employ their own.

Having one "in hand" allows you to gee them up, get on their backs, You have the added advantage of being able to deliver any documents to them yourself, this negates the ubiquitus excuse "the documents hav'nt arrived yet!"

If buying? Then the threat of walking away carries a lot of weight with the sellers Real Estate agent.
We pulled out of a sale the day before exchange, we had consistently asked for proof that the R-O-W was legally enforceable, (we wanted to see the actual document) and were consistently fobbed off with phony excuses. We did a drive by and saw the people we were buying from already had a Removalist on the job. We went to our Legal Eagle and told him we were out, and why. He phoned the Real Estate agent. The fella we were buying from phoned us hot foot. We told him why.

Any house we buy, it's in the contract, exchange in 28 days, or we are out! I realize that present circumstances with Covid19 buggering everything up, that it would be impossible to insist on that figure, but 6 bloody months is rediculous!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 9, 2015
🇵🇹
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Every day a schoolday
Thanks Guys,
Whilst I wouldn't wish anyone any bother, its nice to know that you've been through it or a going through it too LOL. You're advice and observations has put smiles on our faces and served up some restorative medicine.
The really funny bit is that since I posted the first bit, we've just been informed that our intended van/bus/moho (not even sure of the etiquette) has been sold..... anyway the packing just got easier, how much can you get in a back pack?
Your pix (The Boofles) came through just great as has the dose of inspiration, just leave us a couple of chestnuts.
Thanks again and catch up some place eh!
Martin
Plenty of chestnuts and walnuts and almonds and figs and ........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back