At long last we pick ‘Doris’ the moho up tomorrow yaaaaay! (1 Viewer)

Apr 3, 2016
clevedon uk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since Feb 2018
After a bit of a false start last year in getting a motorhome (our fault, we fell in love before we had the cash lol)! We are collecting our new to us Autotrail Cheyenne 840D tomorrow, can’t wait, so excited/nervous/excited/nervous/excited lol
If there are any funsters at Moreton in Marsh campsite tomorrow night, it’s gonna be me pestering you (how do you do this, how do you do that lol) sorry!
Bob and Lyn

OP
OP
Springer2
Apr 3, 2016
clevedon uk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since Feb 2018
I think our first trip will probably be to have some ‘extras’ put on. We want a second leisure battery, second solar panel and a gasit/gaslow system, ready for going to Europe at the end of our summer (if we get one lol)!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Video the handover. Your head will be spinning and you wont be able to concentrate as you visualise yourself with a chilled bottle of sauvignon blanc and wondering where the corkscrew is.

VIDEO IT

And enjoy

Upvote 0
Jan 20, 2018
Findon Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charima 111
Exp
Make them take their time with the handover and don't leave till you've been told how everything works at least twice. Have fun (y)
Wish we had followed this advice when we first bought from T/World. Five trips later . . . . !

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
:party2:Congratulations happy and safe travels
Take warm bedding with you it going to be chilly
Have fun.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.