Ashbridge Domestic Appliances (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi all,

Not sure which forum to place this thread in.
Anyway, we would like to publicly extend our thanks to peter@ashbridge (Ashbridge Domestic Appliances of Kent).

Pete is a member on here, and on Wednesday he identified three spares that I needed for our AES fridge freezer. Having been advised that they would take up to two working days to arrive, they actually arrived on Thursday, and due to the weather, I finally fitted them today. The parts came direct from Dometic, at Newton Aycliffe.

The service was excellent from start to finish, and at very reasonable costs too.

Thank you peter@ashbridge.

Best regards,

Jock & Rita.

P.S. Posted elsewhere too. :winky:

P

pete@ashbridge

Deleted User
Hi all,

Not sure which forum to place this thread in.
Anyway, we would like to publicly extend our thanks to peter@ashbridge (Ashbridge Domestic Appliances of Kent).

Pete is a member on here, and on Wednesday he identified three spares that I needed for our AES fridge freezer. Having been advised that they would take up to two working days to arrive, they actually arrived on Thursday, and due to the weather, I finally fitted them today. The parts came direct from Dometic, at Newton Aycliffe.

The service was excellent from start to finish, and at very reasonable costs too.

Thank you peter@ashbridge.

Best regards,

Jock & Rita.

P.S. Posted elsewhere too. :winky:

Hello Jock & Rita, thank you for the post. I must apologise for the late reply to this thread, but we have been so busy this season, I have not been able to find enough time to visit the site.

I am so pleased that you have found the time to praise the Ashbridge Domestic Appliances service that you have received. We strive to make sure our Dometic customers are treated as highly as possible as we want you to remember us, tell all about us and of course..... come back to us!

Kind regards
Pete@ashbridge

www.ashbridgedomestic.co.uk - Welcome To Ashbridge Domestic Appliances
spares@ashbridgedomestic.co.uk

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hello Jock & Rita, thank you for the post. I must apologise for the late reply to this thread, but we have been so busy this season, I have not been able to find enough time to visit the site.

I am so pleased that you have found the time to praise the Ashbridge Domestic Appliances service that you have received. We strive to make sure our Dometic customers are treated as highly as possible as we want you to remember us, tell all about us and of course..... come back to us!

Kind regards
Pete@ashbridge

www.ashbridgedomestic.co.uk - Welcome To Ashbridge Domestic Appliances
spares@ashbridgedomestic.co.uk

No problem Peter,

Credit where due. :thumb:

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!