• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

As new 17 inch Continental tyres (1 Viewer)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Winters came from Round Trip via eBay brilliant service

Tyres removed from knaus happy now :D

now who is being unnecessary ?? o_O even with a smiley that is an odd reply

the reposts are doing your sale chances more good than you realise and the question seems more than reasonable to me even after a coupe of G + T's

OP
OP
M50

M50

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2017
Derby
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2010
Odd reply ?? not really just don't want to advertise what I drive around in some things are private and need to stay that way it doesn't make any difference really in regards to what the tyres were removed from it's the size etc that matters

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Odd reply ?? not really just don't want to advertise what I drive around in some things are private and need to stay that way it doesn't make any difference really in regards to what the tyres were removed from it's the size etc that matters
You may need to change your avatar. :)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs

I'm mildly curious as to the base vehicle because I'm struggling to think of a regular motorhome base vehicle that runs 17" wheels! Giving this tiny bit of info may help to target your sale.

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back