as airsuspension price (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
Hi
Just been looking on as airsuspension website on the price page does the price include fitting and vat

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hi Karalal,
The prices depend if your chassis is Alko or not. Best to ring them, they are fantastic people to deal with and there service is next to none.
Had mine fitted by them last October and cannot complain about a thing. First class customer service which is now very rare.
Good Luck,
Wiljoy

OP
OP
karalal
Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
I can see the price on the website which is £1153.90 for the alko chassis what i want to know is does this price include fitting and vat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
The way I read it...it isn't ...but I might be reading it wrong...:Doh:

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The DIY systems include full fitting instructions. Fitting times will vary from vehicle to vehicle.[/FONT]

charlie24

Free Member
Feb 13, 2009
Maryburgh, Ross shire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
The price is usually not inclusive of fitting. Alko chassis price is dearer due to extra components required. Do not let this put you off though, it will transform your van and the service from Phil and Kath is second to none.

Autoquest

Free Member
Oct 13, 2008
Small EU backwater
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
If it's the DIY system can I suggest

Link Removed

They are a touch cheaper

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I think that you will find that the AS price includes fitting and as everyone says there service is second to none.

Be careful with the Marcle one it is DIY so does not include fitting and also the kit does not include compressor aor cab controls that is a seperate item. The total cost for a complete DIY system is more than the AS fitted.

OP
OP
karalal
Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
I think that you will find that the AS price includes fitting and as everyone says there service is second to none.

Just telephoned as-suspension The price on the website does not include fitting which is £399

Autoquest

Free Member
Oct 13, 2008
Small EU backwater
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Fair point but who needs a compressor? a simple 12v tyre pump will do the job and a £10 Michelin pressure gauge does the rest? As has been mentioned elsewhere, they take around 30 minutes to fit...

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.

Just telephoned as-suspension The price on the website does not include fitting which is £399

Hi,
I Spoke with Catherine from As yesterday afternoon lovely and very helpful lady, quote arrived in the post this morning for our Auto-trail Cheyene on a Merc sprinter chassis, £682 plus £199.00 fitting.
Even offered to run us into Warrington Town Centre whilst job being done.
Bargain if you ask me, will be booking van in tomorrow.
So thanks to Pat n Jan for bringing AS to our attention.

Rob and Chris.

OP
OP
karalal
Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
Is there anyone out there with a ducato x250 could you post some pictures of the controls fitted in the cab please

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back