Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
I'm looking for a book that is not just a site guide but covers the whole aspect of RVing in the states (like Go Motorhoming Europe for Europe) the book I’m looking for is something on the lines of an “RVers Bible”. :Smile:

The book retails for around the £25/30 mark and I can't remember the name. :Eeek:

Can anybody help please.

Thanks

Don

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Don, there is a book called the RVers Bible, Available in our very own Amazon book shop its all about, choosing, using and enjoying your RV so i dont think thats the one you want is it
Geo

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I'm looking for a book that is not just a site guide but covers the whole aspect of RVing in the states (like Go Motorhoming Europe for Europe) the book I’m looking for is something on the lines of an “RVers Bible”. :Smile:

Your not thinking of up sizing are you ! :Eeek::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Don Madge

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
The books not for me but for somebody who contacted Vicarious Books.

Geo,
I've gained a bit more info, it seems the book was published this year and the publishers or the authors were displaying/selling the book at one of the shows.

I can't locate any book/guide in the £25/30 price range unless of course they have the price wrong.

Jim,

I'm stuck with the 3500kg limit these days. We did a three month tour of Alaska and the Yukon back in the 90's we had a mid range ARV and had a fabulous time.

These days I potter about in my tardis.

Regards

Don

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Don, have you looked on Amazon.com?

I have access to some RV books from my suppliers (order going in tonight) but I doubt any were published for the first time this year.

OP
OP
Don Madge

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
I have checked amazon but I'm working with second/thrird hand info, :cry: I'm hoping for some more up to date info tomorrow. ::bigsmile:

Don

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back