Arto re-upholstered (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2016
Blackwood Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
N&B Arto
Exp
Since 1986
Just picked up our Arto from our local upholsterer. We are absolutely over the moon. Leather and Scotch guard fabric. He has even covered the front panel of the drop down bed in the leather and made a new storage pockets by the side of the wall cupboard/drop down bed in leather and given us enough leather to cover our Atlas pocket next to the passenger seat[Hubbies innovation] he even offered to do that. No charge for the extras. Details are e mail: info@toctrim.co.uk. Dayne and Julie Bartlett 07779 574025. They are North of Caerphilly S Wales but are happy for anyone to have a hook up and park for a couple of days.
Super couple and can't do enough to help.

Attachments

• Upholstery1.jpg
    Upholstery1.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Upholstery2.jpg
    Upholstery2.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 126

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
That looks lovely, you must be thrilled. May I be impolite and ask how much?

OP
OP
H
May 12, 2016
Blackwood Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
N&B Arto
Exp
Since 1986
£1200. As I said they have made the leather wall storage with 2 pockets. Invaluable when the bed is down to keep bottle water for night and any other bits and pieces. Replaced the original. Covered the facing section of drop down bed and given us enough leather to cover a map pocket by the passenger seat....he offered to do it for us but I thought he had done enough extras. Don't think the pics really do it justice.
Nothing too much trouble. Lovely couple

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
£1200. As I said they have made the leather wall storage with 2 pockets. Invaluable when the bed is down to keep bottle water for night and any other bits and pieces. Replaced the original. Covered the facing section of drop down bed and given us enough leather to cover a map pocket by the passenger seat....he offered to do it for us but I thought he had done enough extras. Don't think the pics really do it justice.
Nothing too much trouble. Lovely couple

I was thinking about £1800 so that’s a good price ( and job) in my opinion(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back