Armytwowheels made me do it!! (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
we have just spent a fab afternoon with Sandra and Colin ( @Armytwowheels) eating paella followed by meringue nests with strawberries, Greek yoghurt, nut topping and Portuguese honey and then some gorgeous fresh cream petit fours all washed down with red wine followed by local cognac and coffee. We're supposed to be all cycling to Benidorm tomorrow so I'd better stick with tea for the rest of the day or I'll need an electric bike!! :rofl::rofl:

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Colin knows where to take you for an all day breakfast, that isn't all day :giggle::LOL::p
IMG_0779.JPG

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We're supposed to be all cycling to Benidorm tomorrow so I'd better stick with tea for the rest of the day or I'll need an electric bike!! :rofl::rofl:

My suggestion is that eat more of those delicious goodies, get a tandem, hook up with Bradley Wiggins and let him do the pedalling :D Job done.

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
My suggestion is that eat more of those delicious goodies, get a tandem, hook up with Bradley Wiggins and let him do the pedalling :D Job done.
I've already complied with the first bit as the remaining meringue nests were taunting me, defying me to resist them so I showed them I have a big appetite :rofl::rofl:, now does anyone have Bradley Wiggins phone number and a larger pair of cycling shorts??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back