Armpitage transverse motorbike trailer opinions? (1 Viewer)

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
hi
Any opinions on these. Are they good ? Legal all over Europe etc ?
Any info would be great

Spadger

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
Durham
Funster No
MH
VW Crafter
Exp
Since 2009
Hi I've had one for two years pulling it behind a car, van and the MH, also made extra brackets to convert it to carry two bikes when needed, good points , it tucks away nicely when unused at side of shed, on its end,easy to move around unhitched loaded up , classed as small trailer on ferry, tows well you forget its there ,the seat clamp is a good idea, bad points , bugger to reverse until you get used to it , its hard to see,I don't have rear camera which might help, it's not always easy to unload load sideways, but that's an argument for any trailer, only runs 8inch tyres which wear quickly so look for six ply or above, I am looking into poss fitting 10 inch wheels, other : it's legal abroad as it is E approved , French have a few similar types , I've looked, had alternatives but the size is a plus for me , hope that sheds a bit of light , John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Gazza333

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2013
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 695
Exp
Just done my calculations and we can just get in limits for a scooter rack on the back of mh. Rear axle just on limit, total weight just 30 kg over and reckon I can shed 30 kg easy . Had 60 kg of water on board at time of my weight check

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back