Armitage rack and easy lifter (1 Viewer)

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
Hi Steve here
I have been to weighbridge again in holiday trim and been on Armitage weight calculations spread sheet.
We have the Frankia i740 and have removed the travel seats that were under the U-shaped lounge.
With rack fixed to alko chasis and under bar not for towing bumper our ktm with fuel and it shows 100kg and 305 kg on the rear spare and price £1160 with led lights.
We are also taking out the rear seats support in the garage and fixing box section instead and have an email from Frankia confirming this does not validate the warranty. This gives us a further 23kg spare.
I have also looked at the easylifter which is about the same price plus the cost of a type approved towbar.
I have been hoping to see reviews on both in the review section but nobody has.
We are booked in at Armitage and wondered if anyone has a rear mounted rack on an 4500 alko chasis

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
We do on a Frankia i740 Plus. We already had the Easylift which we took from our old van but had a tow bar fitted to new van. What do you want to know? We are not very far from you so if you want to have a look at our set up then PM me.

OP
OP
Gina M
Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
Thanks for the reply I have been to easylifter and had a demo and like it.
If it is not to much trouble I would like to take you up on your offer and pop over only I do not know how to pm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Click on the name u want to pm from his post will work

Then click on start a conversation