Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I expect it is the same as it has been all "season"... GNR move folk on when they get enough moaning from the expensive sites... and folk return very soon (a couple of hours) afterwards. ;)

I plan to spend a couple of nights there when I make a quick visit down there in a couple of weeks time. (y)

JJ :cool:

JackieP

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
I paid my €1.50 last night and the GNR arrived in force this morning (five jeeps and a car) to move us all on. I've been given a notification to say if I stay again for the night then it's a 200 Euro fine.

I actually thought that paying meant I was safe but apparently not. What you pay for is the right to park during the day but staying the night is illegal.

The lovely GNR officer said they come once a week to move everyone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JackieP

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
And, just an aside, Armacao de Pera seems to have disappeared from the Campercontact app...

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Can recommend the Gale Camperstop just about 3k down the road. Yes you have to pay more than 1.5€ but not much more.

Nov 14, 2009
normandy
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
16 years
Gale is always full to the gills! No chance of getting on there at all. If the campsite was cheaper (€13) then they would get a few more in ( probably) but they don't even have any discounts for longer stays

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back