LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Cool as (The VW). Was it a real one as there is some south american company making copy's now.
Yes a real one, the chap told Cliff all about it - I was too busy chatting to the girl about the best places in Portugal to visit!

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Kaas,
Sorry to have interrupted your breakfast yesterday but just had to say hello to a fellow Funsters. Not seen one before on our travels outside rallies. We only saw about three other English during our two weeks in France. Said hello to loads of French. The longest conversation I had with a fellow traveller was with a Dutchman. He spoke better English than wot I does. Hope to see a few more of you at Peterborough ......assuming we get there!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Mrs L will talk to anyone and so we've met a lot of motorhomers on our travels... and of course handed out introduction cards to anyone who was not a Funster. We were actually quite surprised how many have never heard of us. We look out for Funsters too and, as long as they're not busy doing something else, always introduce ourselves.

But we have also met quite a few Funsters too.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
A couple of years ago we were delighted to meet another Funster couple at El Portus naturist resort, near Cartagena, Spain. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back