Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Should read
Broken Link Removed

Tiffin is a pot of tea and perhaps a scone or two, NOT Scottish Wine......... Okay
So, what you are saying @Popeye is that you have either signed the pledge :Eeek: or just don't want us oiks anywhere near your van in case we do discover your 15 year old malt........ :moon2:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
So, what you are saying @Popeye is that you have either signed the pledge :Eeek: or just don't want us oiks anywhere near your van in case we do discover your 15 year old malt........ :moon2:
no no no no no No, well yes!
Rest assured that I shall refrain from coveting your 15 year old malt Griff.

Sorry, you need to subscribe to see this content. Subs are £20 a year. You Can Subscribe Here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Well I must say Thomas can find his bottom. Show him some food and he goes round and round. One of these days I think he will disappear up it. And @DuxDeluxe Rose said you can stand outside the van as long as you have a glass of pims in your hand. I think we have hijacked this thread. sorry funsters.

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
The intension is tidy, the execution is chaos.....That's why you should stick to one dog! :giggler:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Broken Link Removed likes this
What's to 'like'...........you mean git

Yep (y)

Well I must say Thomas can find his bottom. Show him some food and he goes round and round. One of these days I think he will disappear up it. And @DuxDeluxe Rose said you can stand outside the van as long as you have a glass of pims in your hand. I think we have hijacked this thread. sorry funsters.

Thomas goes round and round...... As I said, he can't find his tail.....

Thank you for that @Anthea M . feel free to join in with us. we are only trying to get a free drink. because being a very poor old person. I have to beg for drinks.

Free loading tosser! ;)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Rest assured that I shall refrain from coveting your 15 year old malt Griff.
You'd be made most Welcome Graham, far more so than ONE or TWO I could mention.

Cruiser and I will be waiting outside your van.........

@GJH and I would be inside necking it as fast as we could whilst we pretend we don't hear any callers knocking or calling out or collapsing in a heap in tears @cruiser and by the way Rose would also be welcome for some sweet white wine!

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
You'd be made most Welcome Graham, far more so than ONE or TWO I could mention.

@GJH and I would be inside necking it as fast as we could whilst we pretend we don't hear any callers knocking or calling out or collapsing in a heap in tears @cruiser and by the way Rose would also be welcome for some sweet white wine!
I have a crowbar.

and will tell Dawn* that you have lots of quality wine

*Mrs Deluxe. Very confusing - both born on same date

P.S. cruiser doesn't have much pride but him drinking sweet white wine??? ;)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well, don't know if we appear messy or not, we normally shun hook up, so we turn up, start the genny to run the air con, normally light the BBQ early to burn off the fat and grease from the previous BBQ, often chucking on a few sardines to get the heat/smoke up. Our dogs tend to need a dump, but luckily they don't like to do it on our own pitch! I think that they dislike getting their paws wet from the grey water dribbling out.

Music? a must, the Pioneer in the van is paired with the Bose outside so we have a wall of music, and boy do we need it to hear over the noise of the genny and the air con.

Next it is time to take the car from the A frame. Top Tip here: If there is space on some one else's pitch we often "nick it" to park the car, very rarely does anyone complain!

To avoid the pitch looking too messy, we tend to ask the invited guests (we always have a few people for a BBQ from other sites) to lob the empty beer cans either over the hedge onto other peoples pitch or, better still, under our van so out of sight.

The dogs have been taught to growl and attack anyone walking towards our pitch so that keeps "moaning Minnie's" away as it's always the same complaints:-

• Your BBQ smells
  • Your genny's too loud
  • Your car is on my pitch
  • Your dogs messed on my pitch
  • Your empty Stella cans are on my pitch
  • Your music is too loud
  • Your grey water is running through the hedge under my awning
You know the type :rolleyes:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
This is us discretely wild camping in Portugal. No one would know we were there!
image.jpeg

But when on a proper pitch we really go to town, we like to get our monies worth.
image.jpeg

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Tidy campers. Colour changing battery candles double up as disco lights for inside when one has had a few drinky poos and you feel the need to have a boogie!
image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back