Are you happy to "shower in someone else's dirt"? (1 Viewer)

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Well I agree with the other guy - I use the onboard facilities if I need to at night but will simply use my legs and walk to the facilities the rest of the time.

Yes I’ve paid a lot of money for my MoHo with great facilities, lovely carpeting, awesome furnishings, nice bedding and curtains..... that’s why I won’t $hit in the van leaving the smells to impregnate my soft furnishings - I’d rather leave those smells in the campsite loos thank you very much!

Besides, it saves me having to troop to the chemical disposal point on a too regular basis to enjoy watching the contents of my bowels disappear down a grating.

Totally agree. Our motorhome toilet has never been crapped in, I assume it’s because we are younger than a lot on here so still have control of our bowels. ???

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Well I agree with the other guy - I use the onboard facilities if I need to at night but will simply use my legs and walk to the facilities the rest of the time.

Yes I’ve paid a lot of money for my MoHo with great facilities, lovely carpeting, awesome furnishings, nice bedding and curtains..... that’s why I won’t $hit in the van leaving the smells to impregnate my soft furnishings - I’d rather leave those smells in the campsite loos thank you very much!

Besides, it saves me having to troop to the chemical disposal point on a too regular basis to enjoy watching the contents of my bowels disappear down a grating.

Fair comment and honest, however I did begin that we were on an aire.
So no toilets or showers were available.
I would would not want to drive around looking for a toilet when I have one.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back