Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Me too between 1980 and 1990 total of 7 winters in the Voss area Between Vinje, Rhong, Stalhiem and Mjiofell great area and the odd day on the Hanger ski slopes. and a quite a few of them ended up; up North, Bardu, Tromso etc.

would love to go back.
We are Phill, first in August 2017 till the weather scares us south! The AMF(L) is one of my fondest military memories. We have friends in Bergen, one of my boys married into the family and we've kept in touch.So many 'favourite places' to go back to, but Tromso and Alta high on our list.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
We are Phill, first in August 2017 till the weather scares us south! The AMF(L) is one of my fondest military memories. We have friends in Bergen, one of my boys married into the family and we've kept in touch.So many 'favourite places' to go back to, but Tromso and Alta high on our list.

:clap2::xThumb::xThumb:

OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We are now at Bergen airport waiting for an already delayed flight to Alicante.

We have had an absolutely fabulous time. Our friends, who we met in Totana when they came to an orienteering event, went out of their way to make our week with them special. They have just dropped us off and are now on their way to a party where they will be eating Lutefisk! The next time we will see them will be back in Spain in January.

A couple of photos from today

IMG_20151212_124653524.jpg

Where we parked the car.

IMG_20151212_121936579.jpg

View from the terrace this morning when the sun came out just before we left.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We are now at Bergen airport waiting for an already delayed flight to Alicante.

We have had an absolutely fabulous time. Our friends, who we met in Totana when they came to an orienteering event, went out of their way to make our week with them special. They have just dropped us off and are now on their way to a party where they will be eating Lutefisk! The next time we will see them will be back in Spain in January.

A couple of photos from today

View attachment 85939
Where we parked the car.

View attachment 85941
View from the terrace this morning when the sun came out just before we left.
Great pictures, Christmas card stuff.

OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Photos all taken with a mobile phone! No skill required, just point and shoot and can't miss a good shot every so often with the photo opportunities available!

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Photos all taken with a mobile phone! No skill required, just point and shoot and can't miss a good shot every so often with the photo opportunities available!
Tooooooo modest! Edited to add. You haven't been seeing my efforts on the pic of the day thread....with tab and phone:xrofl:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Yes we are back in Totana. Arrived yesterday morning at 3 a.m. It's warmer here than Norway, but not as warm as before we left. Done the washing, cleared the leaves (a!most) and been shopping and had a bike ride this morning.

The week in Norway already seems a long time ago. We are considering a summer trip in the motorhome, maybe in 2017. Not sure if we could get up to the cabin, its hard to judge when the tracks are covered with snow.

This photo is of our friends neighbour on the track (they call it a road) near their cabins. Anyone willing to try with a Motorhome and send us feedback?

IMG_20151212_124919277.jpg

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I like the warmth, but that snow does look lovely (y) Your 'mini blog' has inspired me to have a go at some type of skiing (I quite fancy the XC stuff..... maybe in the Black Forest in February) :)

OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I enjoyed writing it, bit lost now! We were like kids in a sweetshop in the forest in the snow on our last day. Our friends didn't bother to take any photos, they see it all the time!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back