LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
The technology required for intergalactic travel would , pardon the pone be light years away from what we have. The thought that the craft would need lights to see is a little absurd and if they did not want to be seen i am sure they wont be. As for the question is there other life out-there, i really do hope so because if we are 'it' oh shit! bring on the next big bang

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh dear Brian. . . you do make me giggle at times. . but you are naughty.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The UFO sightings in the early 1970's spread from wales , along the south coast and out into the North sea to be seen in Holland as well. I personally saw them so no longer a sceptic. The speed at which they covered the sky then shot straight up vertically was beyond the capabilities of any known plane at the time and there were three of them that I saw. They flew at least twice as fast as the space station and that is hurtling along.
Of course there is life elsewhere in the universe but the distances involved are so vast that only unmanned craft like voyager could make the trip. Unless of course there is a biosphere out there that generations of beings can live on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back