Rally [Apr 2, 2015] Chester Food Festival 2015 (Chester) (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hmmmm...I wonder why...? :whistle::sneaky:
Yes, madam! I know what game you were playing! I think I was the only one who didn't know that you were topping up my glass! I'm SO innocent me....Thursday night it was @ukbill's fault, Friday night was you, and as for @Allan & Loren well, you should SEE the size of those gin and tonics! My poor liver......
So , how soon can we do it again??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
chester flags flying- welsh leek and daffodil on the back of m/h like home rain wind ... the quiz was fixed name the English kings ha ha gerri no rugby questions got all the footy ones ,if our team was the only one to turn up we would be last gerri you wait until pembrey bingo will be played and all the numbers will be called out in welsh ha ha , taran_las [phil] thanks for the veggie bacon where did you get it from can you bring some to pembrey but do nottttttt tell silkcut [stu] or he will eat them all did any one see sian going around the course fell at the first fence but no horse good wine I think ,had a hole in the bottom of my water butt 30 l type got back to the m/h with a drop hole in my boot in the end ,some old building in chester what a great place ,Julia my boss had a great time in the shops and dogs had a great time as well what a happy bunch of funsters we are thanks to carol eddie, sian and jim English lol ray Swansea jack 13

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Yes, madam! I know what game you were playing! I think I was the only one who didn't know that you were topping up my glass! I'm SO innocent me....Thursday night it was @ukbill's fault, Friday night was you, and as for @Allan & Loren well, you should SEE the size of those gin and tonics! My poor liver......
I've been detoxing since I got home yesterday .... Just fresh fruit and veggies and fruit teas all day!::bigsmile:

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
I've been detoxing since I got home yesterday .... Just fresh fruit and veggies and fruit teas all day!::bigsmile:
Good girl! I was going to be good but then I remembered all that lovely cheese we bought! Well, be rude not to.....:whistle:

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
I'm SO innocent me....Thursday night it was @ukbill's fault, Friday night was you, and as for @Allan & Loren well, you should SEE the size of those gin and tonics! My poor liver......

You cannot blame everyone else Gerri...although I totally agree with @ukbill being blamed for a drunken hangover...he's a bad influence...altho I did see him sober once...:whistle:

And I really like G&T's.....(y)(y):D

So how about doing it again very soooon (y):D:D:party::sicker::sicker::rofl:

Jul 21, 2013
Vienne France
Funster No
MH
VW T4 & MC LOUIS 671
Exp
2013 / 2004
Thank you to everyone it was a lovely campout and well organised.
Sorry i didnt get out much to meet everyone i will do at next camp.

glad i went in the end it was far better than just being sat at home being sad it took mind off stuff for a whyle.
people i did meet were very friendly.
Xx
thanks again

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
You cannot blame everyone else Gerri...although I totally agree with @ukbill being blamed for a drunken hangover...he's a bad influence...altho I did see him sober once...:whistle:

And I really like G&T's.....(y)(y):D

So how about doing it again very soooon (y):D:D:party::sicker::sicker::rofl:

imfamy infamy they have all got it in for me lmfao :whistle:(y)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Great weekend at Chester, thanks to all who put so much effort into the weekend.
Also got our badges so now really feel we one of the gang. Looking forward to Bagwell Farm and Corfe Castle.
Did Deb get a look at a new posh van.?
Who me?:rolleyes:..... We've not done a rally or meet yet but looking forward to June when we do our first 3 :eek: :D.....expect I'll be having a serious case of mh envy:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back