approved workshop needed in lancs (1 Viewer)

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
hopefuly very shortly i will be taking delivery of a new motorhome and i need my camos and awning swapping over, does any one know of any one who can do it and keep my warrenty intact and dont try charging the earth? thanks tommy

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Why not give ASH (member) a ring mobile -he comes to you - he gets very good feedback :thumb: look for his add in the rt hand column---07976167477 :thumb:
terry

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
You could try Mark (ex TBTurbo foreman) at Unit 45, Lune Business Park, Lancaster, LA1 5FT (www.candmauto.co.uk to look, 01524843721 or email info@candmauto.co.uk)

I know his 'standard charge' for all Fiat motorhome cam belt changes is a very reasonable £199.

He has a secure and patrolled yard with two electric hook ups and a water tap where you can stay overnight. A courtesy car is available on first come first served basis.

Mark removed, cleaned and lubricated the starter motor and adjusted the clutch for me as well as fitting the complete cam belt kit.

The total bill was still only £199!

The motorhome seems to run much better and I can now relax without worrying about the cam belt for the next five years.

I cannot speak too highly of this firm and I hope we keep Mark in business until I need him next. (I have no connection with him.)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
You could try Mark (ex TBTurbo foreman) at Unit 45, Lune Business Park, Lancaster, LA1 5FT (www.candmauto.co.uk to look, 01524843721 or email info@candmauto.co.uk)

I know his 'standard charge' for all Fiat motorhome cam belt changes is a very reasonable £199.

He has a secure and patrolled yard with two electric hook ups and a water tap where you can stay overnight. A courtesy car is available on first come first served basis.

Mark removed, cleaned and lubricated the starter motor and adjusted the clutch for me as well as fitting the complete cam belt kit.

The total bill was still only £199!

The motorhome seems to run much better and I can now relax without worrying about the cam belt for the next five years.

I cannot speak too highly of this firm and I hope we keep Mark in business until I need him next. (I have no connection with him.)

If they are that good why not put it in the reviews section under Dealers & Servicing then we can all see who is worth their salt?

Does anyone use this section?

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
Why not give ASH (member) a ring mobile -he comes to you - he gets very good feedback :thumb: look for his add in the rt hand column---07976167477 :thumb:
terry

i dont think it would be any good for some one to come to me because they would have to come twice, once to remove off the old m/h then return to put it on the new 1

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
there is a firm in clitheroe cant think what they are called though:Doh::Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
Thank yo Keith for the advice. I have now added my comments to the REVIEWS section that I had not previously found. Ta very much - Phil:thanks2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back