Appreciation post. (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Zefiro 696
Exp
I’m a newbie
Just want to say thanks to all the community in this forum. You’ve helped me so much in my first year of motorhoming. I have learned so much from your years of experience and I love to read the banter you share. You’re such a friendly bunch , unlike a certain social media site. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Enjoy the new found freedom coming our way. Thank you. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Nice post remember there is no such thing as a irrelevant question. There are a few who have done it know it and dont need help. But the rest of us are still learning. Even after over 30 years of owning and repairing, there is something new to learn everyday. everybody keep safe, I’m on my way to the end of the tunnel with some new batteries for the light.

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Just want to say thanks to all the community in this forum. You’ve helped me so much in my first year of motorhoming. I have learned so much from your years of experience and I love to read the banter you share. You’re such a friendly bunch , unlike a certain social media site. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Enjoy the new found freedom coming our way. Thank you. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
OK, OK, OK you've buttered all of us up. What are you after now! :whistle2: :getmecoat:

ps excellent post(y)(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
You n ever stop learning and this place, so long as you have the thick skin sometimes needed, is a great place to learn.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back