Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We regularly rally at Warners shows. And we'll be attending Stratford. But does anyone fancy getting together at any these shows. I'm sure I could get a camping deal off the company if you did.

Appletree.jpg

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I think £15 a night is a bit expensive. Appreciate there is some entertainment but not everyone goes to those.
Needs a club discount in MHO

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
We went to the New Forest show a couple of years ago and stayed at a THS with CCC, far cheaper than at the show. There was a shuttle bus provided FOC if you travelled by train and had a pre-paid ticket. It was a good show, so to be honest I'd not bother camping at the show ground as we don't bother with the entertainment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
We have done their show last couple of years at Broadlands, and to be honest it's not worth the money, very few exhibitors, expensive beer, and the entertainment falls way short of the Warner shows.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We usually go to the Stratford show, not really for the MH show itself as its never that good anyway but because Stratford is a nice venue, walking distance to the town and really good funster company and a good fun raceday, but at£15 per night on a bumpy rough grass hillock, we may not do it this year. If we do it will be for fewer nights.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back