Apple AirPods help please..... (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Have just purchased a set of Apple AirPods as a present for someone. Not for me I am an Android person.. I have no idea what they do apart from acting as blue tooth ear phones. I have now read that you can also charge the case, use Suri and answer phone calls by tapping the side of them.
Any information would be gratefully received. Are they any good, does the phone answering really work Etc..Thanks.:xThumb:

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
How do you manage to get those as they are supposed to be as scarce as hens teeth at the moment.

Presumably they are scarce because they are either good , about to be replaced by a newer model and so stores are not getting any more or they have been bought because they are Apple.

Wireless. Effortless. Magical.
AirPods will forever change the way you use headphones. Whenever you pull your AirPods out of the charging case, they instantly turn on and connect to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.(1) Audio automatically plays as soon as you put them in your ears and pauses when you take them out. To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call or even get directions, just double-tap to activate Siri.

Driven by the custom Apple W1 chip, AirPods use optical sensors and a motion accelerometer to detect when they’re in your ears. Whether you’re using both AirPods or just one, the W1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice. Because the ultra-low-power W1 chip manages battery life so well, AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge.(2) And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.(3) Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.(4)

Last edited:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Yes it all works had mine a year now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
How do you manage to get those as they are supposed to be as scarce as hens teeth at the moment.

Presumably they are scarce because they are either good , about to be placed by a newer model and so stores are not getting any more or they have been bought because they are Apple.
Got them from John Lewis this morning, well they were out of stock but a check on their warehouse computer said they were receiving new stock for pick up on Friday so paid and will pick them up on Friday.:xThumb:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
fine for me but apparently some folk have odd ears and they won't stay in :xlaugh:
don't go running in long grass

I bought the iPhone Ex X or 10 on Sunday :xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
fine for me but apparently some folk have odd ears and they won't stay in :xlaugh:
don't go running in long grass

I bought the iPhone Ex X or 10 on Sunday :xThumb:
Nice phone, I got one for my partner a couple of weeks ago but it is in the box until Christmas day:xsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back