Anyone want to see a picture of me ! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Hymerbell

Hymerbell

Free Member
Apr 2, 2014
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 674
Exp
Since 2002 plus 20 years in a tent
Such a simple thing really but it drives you crazy I’m constantly changing for no other reason that I think this or that looks OK and once l change within a week or so l think this or that looks crap and start the whole process again.
Ah that’s interesting..changing avatar on a monthly basis...hadn’t thought of that....always think once I’ve changed it that’s it for life.

OP
OP
Hymerbell

Hymerbell

Free Member
Apr 2, 2014
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 674
Exp
Since 2002 plus 20 years in a tent
Go on, be brave.
Mine has not had a filter used on it, but it's not a recent as it really should be.
It rare to get a decent photo of me.....I hate having them taken.
Well after much deliberation went for van avatar...might change it but will do for now. In the meantime here is me as I did start the thread “anyone want to see a picture of me” so here I am last summer in the carefree world of last summer pre lockdown in the Bay Of Roses. Happy days !

3591533F-CF66-4703-86B4-00A505E71916.jpeg

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
I always use one from the last meet I was at..... current one was from Pershore last year.... . Looks like it won't be changed for a while... :(
I often look at that photo and wonder what you've got in your hand, Rosary beads or are you playing conkers or dare I say it ........ a garter :whistle2: :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Well you've started something now... I can't tell what it is either!!!! I was sat next to Carol... but that doesn't help me either.
A tiara or a necklace?

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
Ahhh. Could be, Mel. My little grandaughter was with me dressed as Queen Elsa. Frozen. It could have been plastic tiara. Yeah. Well done.
Spoilsport, I thought this was going to run for weeks hmmmmppp :whistle2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back