anyone seen this about motorhome seized in chester (1 Viewer)

Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Coldstreamer

What country are we living in??? Three years ago a very good friend aged 82 wanted to go and live with his family in NZ to see out his days. He had fought in the British Army from 37-45 in some of the worst hostilities, wounded three times. In 1950 he moved to NZ in the building trade, brought up three children there, paid taxes for 22 years. Moved back to the UK and carried on working till he was 70. Wife passed away, decided to move back to NZ to be with his family till the end. I offered to look after things in the UK, 'Sell the House Etc' which I did. Before he could settle in NZ the goverment made him put up ÂŁ35k not refundable! in case he needed care. I arranged this.
He lived two lovely years with his family and I lost a great friend and comrade.
This scumbag camped in 'My Country' should be marched to the Channel and told to leave now. I despair of our leaders and hope to god we never have to defend our homeland again. I'm sure this scum would be on the first boat out.
Thank You Mac

Pigwam

Free Member
Jun 15, 2012
Chester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Should of paid the taxes etc

I noticed the other day that they had gone, there was an article in the local paper today, it seems that the Council and the Recovery Service got a court order to crush their motor home and remove them from the land they where on.
Apparently they watched their motorhome crushed and then they arrested the 37 year old male for non payment of fines and taxes and took him away, the council have towed away the Caravan which was given to them complete with all the items on the land and secured it somewhere which they can be retrieved when they are in a position to do so.

:ROFLMAO: did they really think that they were going to get the motorhome back, apparently it was a shed and was BER.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
thanks for the up date

I noticed the other day that they had gone, there was an article in the local paper today, it seems that the Council and the Recovery Service got a court order to crush their motor home and remove them from the land they where on.
Apparently they watched their motorhome crushed and then they arrested the 37 year old male for non payment of fines and taxes and took him away, the council have towed away the Caravan which was given to them complete with all the items on the land and secured it somewhere which they can be retrieved when they are in a position to do so.

:ROFLMAO: did they really think that they were going to get the motorhome back, apparently it was a shed and was BER.

Thanks for the up date.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back