Anyone running a 2006 0n relay 2.2 based m/home ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
I have a 2007 relay l3/h2 self build .I have just fitted a recon engine and having difficulty in the engine pipework/wiring layout /brackets.Have tried to get images up on u-tube etc but nothing very good.I need some pictures of the layout.Will try to find a s/yard or van dealers tommorow to take a few photos ? Also when fitting the injectors in the new rubber seals noticed two more near them a bit smaller --are these drain holes ?Hoping to (me and mechanic ) get it reprogrammed ( two new injectors fitted ) if we can find a mobile tech man. Any idears much appreciated.---Reguards Chris.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have a 2007 relay l3/h2 self build .I have just fitted a recon engine and having difficulty in the engine pipework/wiring layout /brackets.Have tried to get images up on u-tube etc but nothing very good.I need some pictures of the layout.Will try to find a s/yard or van dealers tommorow to take a few photos ? Also when fitting the injectors in the new rubber seals noticed two more near them a bit smaller --are these drain holes ?Hoping to (me and mechanic ) get it reprogrammed ( two new injectors fitted ) if we can find a mobile tech man. Any idears much appreciated.---Reguards Chris.
You are welcome to have a look at ours , anytime , Chris , think though you maybe on the newer one , ours is sort of crossover , bits of the old and bits of the new

OP
OP
Chris51
Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
You are welcome to have a look at ours , anytime , Chris , think though you maybe on the newer one , ours is sort of crossover , bits of the old and bits of the new
Thanks Charlie it is the newer "facelift " model (57 reg )-have got it sorted now-last owner had brackets etc in wrong places,had a look at another van to see.Just waiting for it to get "reprogrammed" (injectors) hope your holiday went well - reguards Chris.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back