Anyone own Pilote 40 motorhome reg BU04 *** (1 Viewer)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Just seen this on the Motorhome Buy/Sell facebook page. Apparently he's also tried the DVLA but they won't help. If anyone on here own this then let me know and I will send this guy a msg on facebook.

HI,,WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE,, about 6 months ago i sold my PILOTE 40 MOTORHOME,,,,, BUO4*** and have now found my son did not put all the front bed cushions in the home,,,do you own it or do you know who has it,,,i called the company i sold it to but they dont want to know,,,,,,thanks.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Tricky one This guy could have suffered road rage and just wants to thump the owner
Hence no help from those who could help just on a whim
DVLA will help if the reasons are valid and he fills out the right forms
G

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
HI,,WONDER IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE,, about 6 months ago i sold my PILOTE 40 MOTORHOME,,,,, BUO4*** and have now found my son did not put all the front bed cushions in the home,,,do you own it or do you know who has it,,,i called the company i sold it to but they dont want to know,,,,,,thanks.

It doesn't ring true to me. Why would the company he sold it to not be interested or at least give a reason why it is not a problem to them?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Not so vital maybe as bed cushions but a similar thing happened to us with our first van the Starspirit. Found a DVD still loaded, one of a West Wing series, but got no response from our dealer in Poole when I asked if they'd inquire which of the two previous owners would like it back. :Mellow:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back