Anyone out there with a 1995 Ford Transit Duetto Auto-Sleeper. (1 Viewer)

LadyEssex

Free Member
Sep 7, 2019
Leigh-on-Sea Essex
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto
Exp
Two Weeks
:hiya2:
Hubby & I live in Leigh-on-Sea Essex & was wondering if anyone has the same van as us living near by, we would like to look at their Manual Book if poss as we are not sure how everything works in it, having probs with getting the water to heat up, the light on the carver doesn't light up.
I was also wondering if we could get a Manual on?
Any help would be appreciated.:drinks:

OP
OP
LadyEssex

LadyEssex

Free Member
Sep 7, 2019
Leigh-on-Sea Essex
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto
Exp
Two Weeks
(y) Thanks Speedy for the info but our heating isn’t like that, it’s just a hot airflow system, no fire ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
(y) Thanks Speedy for the info but our heating isn’t like that, it’s just a hot airflow system, no fire ?
So you probably have a unit under the bed which can heat up water and store it in a boiler tank and also a hot air heater. This unit ( or units) will run either on electricity if you are hooked up to the mains via a cable, or it will run on gas from your gas bottle. A 12 volt electricity feed will also be needed to ignition of the gas and for the controls.
Have you located the heater unit and can you find a model number ?
Are you trying to get it to work on mains electricity or on gas ?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
LadyEssex

LadyEssex

Free Member
Sep 7, 2019
Leigh-on-Sea Essex
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto
Exp
Two Weeks
Thank You for the info you have all sent to me, we will be taking it to a friend to be checked out as his company sorts all these sort of problems, his company which he owns deals with Towbars, Tracking Devices, Reversing Cameras & so on I'll let you know how we get on.
xx Jackie xx

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back