Anyone no anything about Hydraulic oil ??? (1 Viewer)

georgie boy

Free Member
Nov 6, 2010
liverpool
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
Hi all
Just posting this to see if anyone can shed any light on Hydraulic oils, Just finally got a user manual for goldschmitte self leveling system I need to top up the fluid and have been told I need to use the oil below due to it having detergents ect in it ?? tried to find the oil on ebay ect and cant find it anywhere
the oil recommended is MOBIL HYDRAULIC OIL HLPD 46 I know what the 46 stands for and there is plenty of 46 oils around but they dont say they have detergents in ect, what does the hlpd mean and if I put normal hydraulic 46 in would it do any damage to the system.any help would be welcome.
Regards George

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I would guess any Hydraulic 46 but I am not a tribologist.

Martin

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Hi all
Just posting this to see if anyone can shed any light on Hydraulic oils, Just finally got a user manual for goldschmitte self leveling system I need to top up the fluid and have been told I need to use the oil below due to it having detergents ect in it ?? tried to find the oil on ebay ect and cant find it anywhere
the oil recommended is MOBIL HYDRAULIC OIL HLPD 46 I know what the 46 stands for and there is plenty of 46 oils around but they dont say they have detergents in ect, what does the hlpd mean and if I put normal hydraulic 46 in would it do any damage to the system.any help would be welcome.
Regards George

https://www.hk-hydraulik.com/en/hydraulics-encyclopaedia/hydraulic-liquids

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
georgie boy

georgie boy

Free Member
Nov 6, 2010
liverpool
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
Just contacted they do the oil but min order is 45 ltrs Only need a couple of litrs
Thank for your help
Regards George

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
ebay, if you now know which one you want.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back