anyone know what this little tap is and where i could get on (1 Viewer)

D

dandj

Deleted User
hi there
new username, could not recall the old one and rebuilt my machine :-( what a pain

Not sure if i can poste an image here, if not it will be on this url www.helpandhost.net/tap.jpg

but i was just hoping someone might know what this tap is called and where i might get one.

its from a hymer, its for draining down the water tank in the winter, trouble is the top of this one has snapped off and its draining down my tanks into our garage :-(

many thanks
Darren

paradocs

Free Member
Feb 2, 2008
Water Stratford, Bucks.
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi Darren
Can't say i've seen the one you have before. If you can't replace like-for-like, i would be inclined to change it to one of these: Link Removed
Dave

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
O'Leary's list a few taps of different sizes Link Removed.

When I had difficulty obtaining a replacement for the grey waste tap on our van (to fit 28.5 mm convoluted hose) I bought a garden water butt tap from Wilkinsons..

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
hi there
new username, could not recall the old one and rebuilt my machine :-( what a pain

Not sure if i can poste an image here, if not it will be on this url Link Removed

but i was just hoping someone might know what this tap is called and where i might get one.

its from a hymer, its for draining down the water tank in the winter, trouble is the top of this one has snapped off and its draining down my tanks into our garage :-(

many thanks
Darren
I know its let you down, but was JAIL realy the answer:ROFLMAO:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Darren, we have the same on our Eura Mobil, I would say the one Dave (paradocs) has posted would do the job. Or just do away with it till winter,:Eeek: and just take the conector apart to drain it.:winky:::bigsmile:

We are off to Germany in September, if we see any, I will buy a couple.:Smile: Bob.

OP
OP
D

dandj

Deleted User
thanks guys

wow, thanks everyone for the super fast responses, i will take a better look at the tap in the link, looks on the surface that it would do the job.

thanks to everyone for the responses.

Kind Regards
Darren

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back