parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
to change the fan controller on a fiat ducato based Bessacar motorhome??? Basically the switch on the left that controlls how fast the fans blow inside the cab has gone...priced up having it sorted at the fiat dealer and they seem to have thought of a price, doubled it and added twenty quid. I've priced up a new switch and figure it cant be that hard to fit....even bought a disc based manual of ebay but nowhere does it show how to remove the panel to get to the switch to change it....

any help gratefully recieved.

bessy regs

Kenny

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
:cry: very hard job ??? too long to explain ,, but best bet is to go to radio fitter and if he is nice he will do it [for a price ] or explain that every hex bolt you see take out ,,,, ??????? dont forget the ones in drink holder,,glove box [ inside it ] you will have to buy the switch from rip off fiat im afraid :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OP
OP
parkay3560

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
thanks very much for the info. Looks like whatever I do I'll have to pay someone to do it so.....going to have to bite the bullet and see nasty mr fiat rip off man to do it for me...

and now you started me to cry LOL:swear:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
does it not work at all or just on full speed??

OP
OP
parkay3560

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
used to work only on full speed but then it just sort of went loose and no matter how you try to turn it...nowt happens...just get a sort of grinding noise like summat has broken inside the switch. I wouldnt complain but in 8 years of owning the van I have only done 24k miles and hardly ever used the fans!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back