Anyone know how you edit a title on here? (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
When you click edit it only shows you the message to edit not the title. Any ideas? Or even how to delete your thread ?

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Not sure if you can after a certain time or something but - you could always ask Jim to do it. He gets loads of PMs & mentions in posts so I think the preferred way is via the 'report' button - apologies if I've mins-remembered this.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
When you've posted you'll get 3 options at the top--- watch thread ignore thread and thread tools. Cluck on thread tools to edit title. Not sure how long it stays there for, though.

Don't think you can delete thread but you can edit to delete content and put something like " posted in error" " wrong category" or similar.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I started a thread just so I could have a go at editing the title as I knew there was a way but couldn't remember.

Just click on your own thread and then above it on the right side where "watch" is you will see "thread tools" click the dropdown and edit tile is an option.

Don't know about time limits but if the option isn't there I guess it has timed out.

Martin

EDIT and I was so long messing about @Hollyberry beat me to it:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back