Anyone know how to cancel membership midterm with motorhomefun? (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
well that was boring, I was expecting a good old rant about why you wanted to leave mid term. Something like someone told you that it's ok to ditch grey water whilst towing on an A frame as long as you've recently been gassed whilst holidaying in France and had £1999 stolen and two push bikes off the back and the Breathalyzer that you had in the glove box as per the law.
now it's all about you isn't it. you and an obsession against auto renew, nothing more and nothing less.

Can you please go away and have a think, then , come back with something far more exciting as to why you don't want to renew. We can not just allow this thread to die in this way it needs more charm and character.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I think "lifetime membership" is auto-renew.....
Cheers, Dave(y)
Nope, lifetime membership is Re-mortgage your home once then Free forevermore. If you don't count paying off the mortgage. ;)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I've just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading this thread before Kung Fu Jung pushes the button ... and I'm still no wiser what is going on ...

One word answer please... are we all sorted and all happy now? o_O

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
mmmmm
I've just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading this thread before Kung Fu Jung pushes the button ... and I'm still no wiser what is going on ...

One word answer please... are we all sorted and all happy now? o_O
mmmmmm possibly :cautious:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
You mean that I’ve now got to remember to renew my membership...... :eek:

Can’t you invent something that does it automatically....(y)

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
g with a cheese sandwich. I popped into our local French Restaurant and asked the French waiter if he had frogs legs...he said yes so I asked him to hop to the kitchen and make me a cheese sandwich. :D2
Is this old_mo in disguise?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Is this old_mo in disguise?
No way he'd reach in to his pocket to pay for more than one membership ... perhaps we could bribe Jim so he'd evict him? :D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
From what I have heard wearing socks with shorts is a mere trifling to what Funsters wear at rallies :rolleyes:
... assume they wear something of course ... and no just the wrinkly all in one birthday suit! :Eeek:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: I've made it to page 3! I don't know how! Was really excited when I saw the thread title. No popcorn in the van but my stash of walkers Crisps were ready to go. :ROFLMAO:

Feb 4, 2016
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
10 years
Send a personal message/ conversation to Jim or alert him via this thread (either by using the @ symbol or by clicking on the Report button)
I wasn't aware that membership on Fun could autorenew; however I also don't like that system and don't do it on anything else that I'm a member of or that I buy - I prefer to be in control of my spending.
I hope all is OK with you.
robert robinson
Send a personal message/ conversation to Jim or alert him via this thread (either by using the @ symbol or by clicking on the Report button)
I wasn't aware that membership on Fun could autorenew; however I also don't like that system and don't do it on anything else that I'm a member of or that I buy - I prefer to be in control of my spending.
I hope all is OK with you.
I agree with you both.
I detest auto renew as well.
I try not to allow it on anything I buy but sometimes they ignore my instructions.
They say it is to help but I know it is to rob me and hope I don't notice.

Just had my travel insurance trying to fleece me for £40 only this morning. Caught them red handed and they lost my business.

Feb 4, 2016
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
10 years
Seemed to have messed up here but I am sure you all get my post.
Tried to edit but did not know how to delete.
Will endeavour to work it out next time

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Seemed to have messed up here but I am sure you all get my post.
Tried to edit but did not know how to delete.
Will endeavour to work it out next time

if every onebody got every post wright
we wood have nuffing to pick wholes in
os smirk at so keep
posting and ranting as you like:ello::rofl::RollEyes:

OP
OP
Husky

Husky

Free Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 714SB
Exp
Since March 2017
If we were all perfect it would leave no room for improvement so Decker please keep practising :roflmto:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Just wasted 5mins of my life,trying to work out what was going on here,I now assume my life membership won't renew,thats good,cause on my demise,@beerdrinker1 is liable to all my debts

Flook

Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
I do not know if I am on auto renew or not. I am not bothered in this case, as this site is worth it for the fun, amusement, and of course the jocularity of some posts.

However her indoors reckons I auto renew each birthday, quite amusing for a blond I suppose:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back