Anyone know a UK supplier for IMC Creations Motorhome Security items. (1 Viewer)

Apr 7, 2018
Funster No
Hi Funsters, i have a wee concern with security and would like to install the door security locks from IMC Creations based in France but as yet have failed to find a supplier. I should point out i do not speak french and their website does not cater for none-french speaking customers so i am unable to get the locks i wanted. Does anyone know a method of ordering from them, or better still a UK based merchant i can order from. Your help and wisdom would be most appreciated - Thankey muchly, Miss Trinity =~,~= meow for now...

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We buy quite a few bits & pieces from Germany & used to copy & paste or type into Google Translate but now for most web pages can just right click then box pops up & can scroll down & click on to "Translate into English" which is very handy (y)
Just tried it on https://imc-creations.com/ & it works. If you haven't already the perhaps try emailing them to find out which stockist might send the locks to the UK or contact the ones listed for Ireland.
Maybe also consider these for door security products at least for the internal cab door locks - some photos here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...vc-modding-accessories-discount-codes.184590/
Sure that you probably already know (may help others reading this) but if using Paypal to buy from abroad then for best value use a zero rated credit card & make sure that you opt for the credit card company daily exchange rate not the Paypal one which it will automatically default to.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Miss Trinity
Apr 7, 2018
Funster No
rather concerned by the vulnerbility of the round locking key on IMC locks. I had no idea they were that easy to open. Thanks for all the helpful advise. Especially the Zunsport Grilles, well nice ;-) Trinity =~,~=

OP
OP
Miss Trinity
Apr 7, 2018
Funster No
Thats a big disappointment but better to know now. Thankey muchly for sharing ya thoughts :) ya not tge first to highlight this issue sadly. Still i'll keep looking =",'=

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back