Anyone in the market for the new iPhone 12 (2 Viewers)

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Hope you like the OnePlus, I have a 3 and supervision has a posh 5 - both fantastic bits of kit for the money.
I love it, the difference between it and my last phone is unbelievable though swmbo has a Xiaomi Mi 9 lite and, for the money, it's got a great spec and a very good set of cameras.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Apple are even offering a trade-in on the 7. Normally I’d sell it on for more (or hand it down) but it’s past that point now.

I saw that somewhere.
They’ve pegged it at a max of £170 I believe.

Are you collecting from a store or are they posting it to you

I’m considering getting a iPhone 11
They get good reviews

MajorClanger

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 7, 2020
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Carthago Cmpct i143
Exp
iPhone 12 Pro arrived this evening. I was (mildly) panicing as it was supposed to arrive around lunchtime, but it was worth the wait - it really is a thing of beauty and, although it's bigger and heavier than my 7, it doesn't feel overly large or cumbersome. Getting it up and running, and transferring content across was simplicity itself. I can definitely recommend the new models, especially if you are still hanging on to an older model. Next stop (pun intended) is to have a play with the camera :)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
"A thing of beauty" that really made me chuckle, it's a small slab of plastic, glass and metal. ::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
"A thing of beauty" that really made me chuckle, it's a small slab of plastic glass and metal. ::bigsmile:
Thats when its battery is flat!

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
iPhone 12 Pro arrived this evening. I was (mildly) panicing as it was supposed to arrive around lunchtime, but it was worth the wait - it really is a thing of beauty and, although it's bigger and heavier than my 7, it doesn't feel overly large or cumbersome. Getting it up and running, and transferring content across was simplicity itself. I can definitely recommend the new models, especially if you are still hanging on to an older model. Next stop (pun intended) is to have a play with the camera :)
I managed to loose my iphone 7 this week and only had a new battery a couple of weeks back so frustrating! At this time I did not want or plan to upgrade to an iPhone 12......so I have gone for the SE and have to say its a noticeable improvement on the 7 possibly due to the A13 chip, I can only imagine how delighted you are with your new phone and yes Apple do make things of beauty :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back