Anyone in KOS last night for the earthquake (1 Viewer)

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
We are in Corfu. Had a message from friend who's there to say they are both ok. Shook their apartment. Had to evacuate to car parķ this morning. Several aftershocks.Was told ok to go back inside but to leave door open in case of more tremors. They fly home tomorrow if it hasn't effected flights

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Texted my mate and his wife tonight about 9.30pm UK time, they live in Turgetries , you can see Kos about 6miles away off their coast , his wife said they had a terrible night last night , but what shocked me is she said in her text tonight they were still getting after shocks as she was texting me, she said it's very scarey.
Tony A.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Not much fun but is it just the cynic in me that feels a lot of Brits are wanting to come home so they can claim compensation?

ymfb

Free Member
Jun 16, 2017
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 2009
We came back from the Bozborun peninsula nearly three weeks ago, hope everyone is safe.

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Was watching the news coverage of this morning and was appalled at the attitude of British there on holiday with their ME ME ME ME, not a thought for the locals. Maybe it's the BBC talking to the self centred to make more sensational coverage or it could be a growing attitude of me first, everyone else doesn't matter.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back