Anyone in Kent with a T-Line 590? (1 Viewer)

Jan 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
5W!b*ab3K#
This is my first post here and at present we don't have a MH!

After a lot of research, we are now seriously looking for a Roller Team T-Line 590 but in lockdown it is very difficult to actually get to look at any to see if it is what we are looking for. Is there anyone in West Kent that has one and would be willing to talk us through what they think of it and their likes and dislikes are? It would also be good to get to know someone local that we could chat to for advice

Thanks in advance, Brian & Dawn

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi not in Kent but love our T590 . Nothing really think we dislike.
Ours is the 20I4 model
Only thing we have replaced is the plastic holder for the hanging rail in the wardrobe. cost about £3.
And got a spare wheel tyre which fits in the garage.

Buzz67

Free Member
Feb 10, 2020
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Exp
Hi, also not from Kent but love ours too.
They come really well equipped for the money.
Bike rack, solar, canopy, Truma 6E. Etc.
I am happy with the build quality
Spent 12 months looking and deliberating.
Don’t regret buying it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
We’re also thinking about this model and wondered if anyone else had any positives or negatives?

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
We’re also thinking about this model and wondered if anyone else had any positives or negatives?
What year? Ours is a 20I4 model
Not had any problems Only thing we have replaced is the plastic holder for the hanging rail in the wardrobe. cost about £3.
7 years young & still going strong .

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
We’re hiring a 2021 model, so guess we would be looking at purchasing the same so we could be sure if we were happy with it.

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
We’re hiring a 2021 model, so guess we would be looking at purchasing the same so we could be sure if we were happy with it.
Have a good time I'm sure you will like it :smiley:
PS There are a few vids to watch on utube about the T590

ThinkingAbout

Free Member
Jul 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Looking
I’ve been trying to watch as many as I can, any specific channels to watch/videos?

OP
OP
Brian + Dawn
Jan 14, 2021
Funster No
MH
5W!b*ab3K#
We got ours on 1st April and are very happy with it, if you buy new you should be covered for any teething problems. Ours was 6 month old when we bought it and we should have got a habitation check as we had a problem with the shower leaking when it drained due to the drain pipe being manufactured too short and breaking the drain trap! The biggest problem was finding a place to do the warranty repair. Now fixed and no other problems found. It's a really nice van and very well though out

Nov 1, 2019
manchester
Funster No
MH
2018 Rollerteam t590
Exp
9 mnths
Hi Brian + Dawn We bought ours new in 2019 only done about 8k mls so far. Both habitation & vehicle side have been faultless. Probably 90% vehicle & 10% advice from this forum.There's only two of us so it suits our needs well. They are built to a price but happily my kind of price. Feel free to ask anything.
Nigel.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back