LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
I've got 2 LR's, a defender 90 and a Discovery Sport. Like chalk and cheese. Don't use the defender as much as I should really, sits in the garage for most of its life, apart for MOT and the very old run around the block. As for the Disco Sport just had a brand new engine complete with turbo fitted.

Getting back to the OP question. It's not mine but wish it was, I know the new defender is a bit like Marmite, personally having driven one, I like em.
And what about the golf buggy?

jako999

Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
Give me old any day.
My wife had a Range Rover it was very poor in the 2 and a half years she had it it had £10,500 of repairs good job it was under warranty, even when we dumped it if for her new car a few days before it went the 360 degree camera stopped working. You know it’s bad when the dealer says we have that much work on if you want a curtisy car it’s a 4 week wait??

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
I’m sure it will be cheaper than the new plastic defender, and with a far better design

No fluffy stuff, and all tried and tested engineering. Two engines, both BMW 6 pot petrol and diesel with an 8 speed ZF box. All washable, and prewired for extras.
What no leccy ones how quaint

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back