Anyone here a MHFacts member? (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
I am a member of both forums. Being new to motorhoming, I actually joined Facts before this forum. I'm afraid I don't know the reasons for the apparent falling out between members of this forum and the other one.
Perhaps someone could give a brief history of the problem.
In my experience, people are just people; we all need help some time or other and we all offer it when we can.
I'm not saying there isn't good reason for the acrimony; I'm just not aware of it and until I do, I'll not be brow-beaten into condemning that forum.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
@CCC-thank you for the link.
I'm glad that the two owners made up. Life's too short for such bad feeling. Is there not enough s**t going on in the world?
Having said all that, of the two, I prefer Fun and I have had a lot of friendly help and advice from members.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am a member of both forums. Being new to motorhoming, I actually joined Facts before this forum. I'm afraid I don't know the reasons for the apparent falling out between members of this forum and the other one.

No one has fallen out with anyone else. And really there is no acrimony at all. A bit of banter between the groups but that's just in good fun. At the end of the day, we're all motorhome enthusiasts :D

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
  • Does anyone here fancy Diane Abbott?
  • Anyone here beat their wife?
  • Anyone else here have genital warts?

I never USED to fancy Diane Abbott, but she's marginally better looking than my wife currently as she is black and blue since I beat the crap out of her for giving me genital warts.

Now how may I be of assistance?

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Anyone here a Facts member? :Eeek: Thats a big ask I bet you'd get more response from questions like..

• Does anyone here fancy Diane Abbott?
  • Anyone here beat their wife?
  • Anyone else here have genital warts?

Can't think of any more, help me out :D

As it goes,,"two out of three ain't bad" :(:(

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
I have also been known to dribble......................... but I think it's down to my age or the amount of the red stuff consumed. :D

Richard.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I never USED to fancy Diane Abbott, but she's marginally better looking than my wife currently as she is black and blue since I beat the crap out of her for giving me genital warts.

Now how may I be of assistance?

Jackie I know a good divorce lawyer sunshine....!!!!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I ws a member of Facts. Went to my first ever outing in a mh to their meet. Not a single person spoke to me all weekend .. thank God I had my little dog for company. Smiles were met with suspicion and I felt uncomfortable.. I joined another forum and met lovely members Carol and Eddie, Gaz and Julie and life changed. Then joined Fun. There are some strange people on here too but they are FAR outnumbered by us normal ones. :)

What? What? What do you mean I'm not normal. Wha!!!!!!!

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Have just had a look, if the post has been seen it hasn't been acknowledged by the OP.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back