Anyone had dealings with Three Shires Leisure at Hemel Hempstead? (1 Viewer)

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Thread title says it all, really - they have a Compass Avantgarde 140 for sale which looks to be exactly what we want, they seem reputable but it doesn't hurt to ask.....!

OP
OP
Touchwood

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
It does look that way, Ian, yes. Not so surprising, really - apparently they deal principally in caravans, never have more than a limited stock of motorhomes, which is the reason for the price - I've been looking for a 140 for about 6 weeks, and this is by far the best I've seen at the price, less than others which were a couple of years older with higher mileage. It's a done deal now anyway, deposit paid so no going back unless it's not as described when I get to see it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
It does look that way, Ian, yes. Not so surprising, really - apparently they deal principally in caravans, never have more than a limited stock of motorhomes, which is the reason for the price - I've been looking for a 140 for about 6 weeks, and this is by far the best I've seen at the price, less than others which were a couple of years older with higher mileage. It's a done deal now anyway, deposit paid so no going back unless it's not as described when I get to see it.
Good luck and enjoy your travels in your new van!

Mike Owen

Free Member
Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
Great service, I brought my trigano 310 TDL, They could not be more helpful.
I've just sold it back to them very pleased with the price.
They are caravaners them selves so you get honest advice from them, great bunch of guys

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back